Friday 1 April 2011

Me, Myself and I

I will tell you all the things  I do.

I want everyone to know that I am one beautiful, Tongan girl who has nice dark brown, sparkly eyes. I also have  fabulous skin.

I just want everybody to know that I am cool and amazing. I play sport at home. I like riding my bike and playing with my brother. I love playing netball.

I am one outstanding student in class. Also, I am the oldest girl in my family.

I want everyone to know that I feel happy all the time and sometimes I am spoilt by my mum and my cousin.

And lastly I want people to know I have a beautiful Principal at T.P.S.

by Malia

5 comments:

  1. Malia, your description of yourself is so real ! Congratulations on a very informative piece of writing. I am honoured to feature in your descriptive writing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description, Malia. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stor Mr is a great teacher isn't he.Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Malia, you have one nice work that describes your self it looks beautiful me and my friends were just reading and they also loved it too. we hope to come visit sometimes course we know that Mr lintott has been a good man to yous well that how it was back in our days, well me have to go now hope to see more comments about this beautiful work.cern

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi malia i love the expretion that you write with

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!