Thursday 2 August 2012

My Sleep Over. A recount by Ashton

My mum and I are going to my aunt's house we went on Wednesday. I went to my aunt’s house so I can have fun playing with my cousin.

I woke up happy I put warm clothes on then we started to walk too ferndale rd when I got there I was tired from a long walk. I was allowed to stay for the night at my aunt’s house that night we went to sylvia park we were looking around. After that we went back home. My cousin and I
played with the lego. Then we had nachos for dinner and it was nice after that we played hide and  go seek in the dark Then we went to sleep.

The next morning we had to wake up early to take my aunt's friend to court.
I enjoyed my sleep over because I had fun playing lots of games.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have been having fun. Maybe next time you could check your work when you are ready to post to your blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!