Thursday 31 March 2011

Me, Myself and I

I  am an awesome, sporty girl.
I have dark, black hair. It is super long so that when I sit in the pools my hair can touch the bottom.
My hair is important to me because it makes me look cool.

The thing I really like to do is to play netball because it gives me time to spend with my friends.

I always say 'um' and 'you know'.

I am super happy because I have a great family and a great, good looking teacher and also good friends to play with.

by Lavinia


     

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your story, Lavinia. You have described some great aspects of your life. Who is this great, good looking teacher... Mr Lintott of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idon't think you are telling the truth nah just jokes I like your writng.

    From Lika Pahulu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!