Wednesday 19 May 2010

Keziah's famous Banana Cake recipe

Ingredients                                                                                          

16 T butter
1 1/2 C sugar
4 eggs
8 bananas
2 t baking soda
4 T hot milk
2 C flour
2 t baking powder

Measurements

T tablespoon
t  teaspoon
C cup

Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Add the mashed bananas, mix well.Stir baking soda into the hot milk, add to mixture. Add the flour and baking powder, mix well. Put the mixture into your cake tin.

Bake at 180c for 25 - 35 minutes.

When the cake is cooked pull it out and let it cool down by taking it out of the tin and put it on a cake rack.

This cake is delicious with whipped cream. Just whip your cream up until it is light and fluffy.

13 comments:

  1. Keziah, this IS a famous recipe for Banana Cake. I can tell it is the "family" size and that you have used great maths to calculate the ingredients. My daughter makes the same recipe and I know it is delicious!! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its keziah here i hope everyone who see's this will make the cake and enjoy it thanks

    keziahxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some bananas that need to be made into a cake on Saturday and I am going to use your recipe Keziah. Thank you. I'll let you know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious sounding cake! Can i have some? HaHa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, i think your Banana Cake recipe will be very delicious i think i might make some of your famous recipe, thank you for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's some advice mash the banana's first and then when it's time two add the banana's just add the mashed banana's into the mixture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi keziah its me veisinia i think your cake recipe is cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Keziah what a good recipe you have made. tha sound so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Keziah its me mona what a fabulous cake you have there

    well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey keziah this is a very incredible banana cake you have.You have given us really clear instructions.

    great work

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi keziah i like your famous banana cake recipe.it sounds really delicious and yummy.you have given us a really great recipe to make banana cakes.
    cool.
    :} :} :} :} :} :} :}

    !!AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi keziah

    I like your fantastic banana cake recipe, i should make me some.
    I hope i'll enjoy it. Sounds awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a delicious cake I hear I hope I can make some and see what it tastes like hopefully it tastes very delicious.

    Thanks Keziah

    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!