Friday 4 June 2010

One Miss Head

It was a misty Saturday night and I was having a shower. Once I had finished showering I went into my bedroom to rest.

"OUCH!" I cried. I fell off my bed and hit the draw. My legs were tucked underneath the bed. Suddenly I felt something dripping down onto my soft shaking legs. I picked myself up off the floor to check what was dripping on my leg. "Ewww is that tomato sauce or BLOOD?" I squeaked.

I went downstairs to wash my leg.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh" I screamed. A head suddenly jumped out of the blue at me. I was screaming as loud as I could. It had no eyes, blood was leaking from its broken nose.

I ran downstairs with my heart pounding, my head spinning, my legs like rubber  and my eye was twitching. I was outside when I heard the wind whispering to me. It started to rain, so I figured that the head was just my imagination and I marched back inside.

I did not want to go back upstairs so I decided to sleep on the couch. Well, I was getting ready to sleep, when I heard a crack underneath the couch. I looked underneath.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I was starting to get annoyed by the head and soooo freaked out. I was frightened and started to cry, but in my head I was thinking - "man I'm such a cry baby" and fainted.

The next morning I woke up in my bed with no blood on my legs. I realized that I was just dreaming "Pheow." I am so lucky. I got up and carried on with my day.

by Felicity Mei

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! Felicity Mei - you have used such descriptive language, I got totally involved in your writing. You really know how to hook in your reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Felicity this piece of work is really fantastic.I like how you've used descriptive language.This is a well written story.Well done. Keep on working and keep on smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felicity I like your one miss head story.This story sent chills down my spine.Great thinking.This narrative story is really awesome.You've used the steps from the narrative cards up the walls really well.Keep up the great work.
    :} :} :} :} :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. sharon and teresa14 June 2010 at 09:23

    this is a great scary story.one miss head good title you realy drawed us in.

    :):(:(:):)

    awesome fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i agree i love this story i might put it on one of my songs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!