Friday 4 June 2010

Should Miss Hansell make the school day longer?

I believe that Miss Hansell should not make the school day longer.

Firstly, I would never learn properly because I'd be too tired. I might not get a good education.

Secondly, I would find it very difficult to stay at school longer because if I try giving out more ideas every day, my mind will become blank. My ideas will be full of weak thinking.

Thirdly, I wouldn't find it easy if Miss Hansell made the school day longer because my family would need me to spend more time with them.

Fourthly, if I don't spend more time with my family, I'd miss out on fun things. What a shame!

Lastly, I would have to think more and more and that will be a pain.

Miss Hansell, I have shown you my 5 best reasons why you shouldn't  make the school day longer. I have given you my best reasons . So please think carefully about making the school day longer.

By Ofa

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa this is a fantastic pursuasive argument. You have remembered all the things that you have to put in a pursuasive argument.Well done keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa this a great persuasive argument, and I agree with you Miss Hansell should NOT make the school day longer. Keep up those great ideas of yours, I know that you will make it up to level 4 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you that you are probably right, Ofa - we don't want everyone at Tamaki Primary with pains from thinking too much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ofa looks like your moving up a level....

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT WORK!!! Ofa I like your awesome reasons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lana Rm 2 Tamaki Intermediate30 July 2010 at 10:23

    Hey Ofa, I really like your writing to Miss Hansell. I hope she copes with what you are longing to cope with. Keep up the good work and all the best at school.Try your best in achiving your goals. Love your work.

    By Lana Rm2 Tamaki Intermediate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your narritive story ofa.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!