Friday 4 June 2010

Mona's Longer Day

I think Miss Hansell should not make the school day longer.

My class will be so tired that we won't have time to wake up early for school. Our class will be too tired to do some of the work that has been given to us. It will be good if the school day is not long so that we have enough time to sleep.

Teachers will be stressed because they will get home too late.Teachers will not able to do their planning for the next day's lessons.They will need to spend some time with their families too.

We also might miss the good times with our families, and some sad times, like a funeral. Some people might miss their fave aunties and uncles who are living in New Zealand. It will be so boring if we go home late, because there will be nothing to do and no one to look after us.

Miss Hansell think very hard about making the school days longer this year. We'll be very happy and excited if you don't make the school day longer.

by Mona

6 comments:

  1. Hello Mona, you have convinced me that the school day should NOT be made longer with your very persuasive argument. I especially liked the parts about how it affects our families - great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mona this is a great pursuasive argument. If i were the principle you would've convinced me very well. It would of convinced every principle in the world to not make the school days longer. Especially Mrs Hansell.
    Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mona this a strong persuasive argument, and I really like it. Its just like what Veisinia said if I were the principal of this school I would NOT make the school day longer.
    Well done keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Mona you have done a very great job about mona longer day.

    Awsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mona, I like your piece of writing you did. It is awesome and I like the way you said that we need to spend a bit more time with our families. Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mona,I like the piece of writing you did. I like the way you said we need to spend time with our families.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!