Friday 4 June 2010

Miss Hansell's Longer Day Argument

I think Miss Hansell should not make the school day longer.

I have rugby training on a Wednesday evening.  I need time to get home, have a snack, relax, get changed and go to training.  If I don’t train, I don’t play on Saturday.

Teachers also need time to relax. If the school days are longer they would have to prepare more lessons for the class and they could get stressed and quit their job.


Then if the school days are longer little kids will cry and miss their mums.  I also have to get home and look after my 2 year old sister.

I won’t have much time to do my homework because the school day is longer. In my family we have to sleep at 7 o’clock so when school finishes late I may not be able to finish my homework and do further study on my lessons from school.

Miss Hansell I have chosen four very good reasons why you should not make the school day longer.  Miss Hansell please!!! Read my reasons carefully to help you make the right decision.

Your sincerely

Osaiasi
Room 6

9 comments:

  1. hey osaiasi i like your longer day i posted in the weekend so it is pretty cool.
    keziah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Osaiasi, you have given so many great reasons for your argument - how could I possibly make the school day longer. You have convinced me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Osaiasi this argument is really awesome. If I was the principle you would have pursuaded me enough. This piece of work would of convinced everybody to make school days longer,even mrs Hansell.
    Great work osaiasi.
    Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Osaiasi this argument is really awesome. If I was the principle you would have pursuaded me enough. This piece of work would of convinced everybody to make school days longer,even mrs Hansell.
    Great work osaiasi.
    Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Osaiasi this is great I bet you would have convinced Miss Hansell NOT to make the school day longer keep up the good work I bet you would have made it up to level 4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have persuaded me, Osaiasi. BUT there are days when I wish the school day was longer just so I could get a few extra things done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Osaiasi I like your longer looks like your moving up level....

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Osaiasi. You have definately convinced me the school days should not be longer. When would we have fun and time to relax? If we dont relax and take time out , we will all be too stressed and unable to learn properly! Well
    done on your persuasive arguement. Miss Kelly. Room 7.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Hansell (Room 8)8 August 2010 at 17:41

    WOW Osaiasi - this is SUCH a strong argument. You explained your reasons very well! I don't think there is anyone who could disagree with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!