Friday 1 April 2011

My Hero.

Once upon a time there lived a hero named Puss in Boots.  He was the best cat living in New Zealand. One day he had to complete a mission. His mission was to find a lost treasure in a dark, dark cave.

He came to the cave. It was a fox's cave. Puss in Boots saw 24 foxes. The leader was named Bad Eye. His helper was called Red Eye.

Puss in Boots took out his sword and got ready to fight.  He attacked the foxes. All the foxes stopped and decided to give him the treasure instead.

Puss in Boots went back to his house with the treasure and to eat his dinner of yummy cat food. Puss in Boots loved his cat food and home was where his bed was too.

by Tanisslous

5 comments:

  1. I loved this piece of writing Tannislous. It was like a "mystery" story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my friend loved your story and I miss Tamaki primary and I hope you and your friends have a great year together.

    From Lika Pahulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tanislous -your story made me smile - I especially love your sentence about "home was where his bed was"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Edwina.I like the way you use those sentence,the captain letter and the punctuation.The story of Puss in Boots was great.I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!