Friday 1 April 2011

Report on Zone Swimming

On Tuesday 29 March the swimming group went to Sacred Heart College to compete at the Zone Swimming.

I enjoyed myself. I entered the backstroke and won my race. I also had the fastest lap time of anybody in the backstroke. I couldn't compete in the final however, because my leg was sore.

It was the first time the school had entered the Zone Swimming and we all had a great time. I thought that it was a cool and amazing day.

I would really like to go to next years Zone Swimming.

by Apiseka          

2 comments:

  1. You most certainly will be at next year's zone swimming sports Apiseka. You have a race to win! Congratulations on your results for a first-time participant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What bad luck you had a sore leg! Good luck for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!