Saturday 20 August 2016

Harold at school




This week Harold talked about making good choices. We learnt about how to make new students feel at home during their first few weeks. We talked about the lesson yesterday and recapped what Harold had told us. The lesson blended in very well with our school values and this is what some of our new kids had to say...

" I was nervous but Grace helped me with English because I speak samoan" said Mary Jane.

" I was confused because this was different to my school in Parmeston" said Mojtaba.

" I was scared because I did not know anyone at school, when I first came" said Rawiri.

" I was happy because Lia became my friend" said Grace.




1 comment:

  1. it was cool with horld because she is risbotiboll

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment!